Just like the beaches undergo a seasonal transformation, so do we. Long are the days of haunts and hayrides, costumes and candy. November is the time for togetherness and thanks, gratitude and gravy. As we near the end of the month, we couldn't help but gather five (of many) things that we are thankful for, not just in November, but 365 days a year.
1. We're thankful for the sea.
2. We're thankful for creative freedom.
3. We're thankful for sunsets.
4. We're thankful for fresh local produce.
5. We're thankful for our #rosebuds.